Bare Burger closer to home

Above the counter at Bare Burger in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn
Above the counter at Bare Burger in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn.

We recently checked out what we think is the newest Bare Burger in NYC. It's in Cobble Hill in Brooklyn on the same block as the Trader Joe's that we frequent on a weekly basis. It was cool to see their signature bear faces on their walls and the yellow garage doors; only this time, they were closer to home.

Honestly though, I thought I needed a long break from this restaurant. We love their commitment to organic, humanely raised meat; we're fond of their burgers, and I especially love their chocolate shakes. But one can only have so many juicy burgers and rich chocolate-chip-filled shakes in a short period of time.

However, the gf had her heart set on a nice burger for dinner, so I obliged and ended up getting a salad & a chicken sandwich. It was a good decision. I'd never thought of getting anything but burgers there. Now I know there are other yummy things I can order. The salad with buttermilk chicken was especially really good. I'll probably get the bigger size the next time I don't feel like getting a burger.


Comments

Popular Posts