Early to bed, early to rise
With my busy schedule, it's really tough to keep up with all my blogs, my website, and all my other projects. I'm not about to let go of any of them, of course; I really do take pleasure in working on each and every one. However, if only I had more time and energy.
Well, I've been playing around with the idea of going to bed much earlier than usual and getting up before the crack of dawn to get some work done--when I have more energy. If I hit the sack at say 9 p.m., I can get up at 4 a.m., get 7 hours of sleep, and have two hours worth of work in the early morning when I'm wide awake instead of trying to be productive when I'm dozing off and exhausted at night.
This sounds like a done deal except that I know I'll have a tough time getting up that early and if I could squeeze in one or two more hours of sleep, I would totally go for it. With my averaging 5 hours of sleep per night these days, I'll take any opportunity to stay flat on my back in my comfortable bed. However, I'm wondering if I begin to catch up on my sleep hours by going to bed early and start getting 7 hours each night on a regular basis, I might be able to change my sleep routine and actually begin to be productive when I'm awake.
It's definitely worth a try. Add a bit of exercise for more energy, and I should be good to go. We'll just have to see. Wish me luck!
Well, I've been playing around with the idea of going to bed much earlier than usual and getting up before the crack of dawn to get some work done--when I have more energy. If I hit the sack at say 9 p.m., I can get up at 4 a.m., get 7 hours of sleep, and have two hours worth of work in the early morning when I'm wide awake instead of trying to be productive when I'm dozing off and exhausted at night.
It's definitely worth a try. Add a bit of exercise for more energy, and I should be good to go. We'll just have to see. Wish me luck!

Comments
Post a Comment