1 more hour in the morning
It's the weekend! ... and the end of my first session since returning to work. Starting next week, my schedule gets a little better--by one whole hour! 60 minutes that will make a huge difference in my energy level, productivity, and overall well being. I can use it for an extra hour in bed or to get things done. I'm definitely excited about it; that's for sure. I still have my fingers crossed though; they've been known to change their minds and move things around at the last minute. But for now, Whoo hoooo!
The other cause for celebration is being assigned a lower level class for the next session. I have to admit I was a tad bit disappointed when I first heard because I'd had ideas for the second half of the business English class, but I quickly realized how this new class, which I've taught before, could give me more time for other stuff outside the classroom. I hope I'm right.
I did quite well as far as food again this week--more rice dishes with hotdogs and Indian sauce from Trader Joe's, more samosas and Indian sweets that are not so sweet from Jackson Heights. I also had a Burger King, which I think is alright now and then. As far as sleep, I didn't do so well. I averaged less than 5 hours a night. It's really tough to jumped right into bed after getting home. I hope I'll do much better with the new schedule.
Next week, I want to incorporate more stretching and focus more on deep breathing.
Enjoy the weekend!
Blog #8
The other cause for celebration is being assigned a lower level class for the next session. I have to admit I was a tad bit disappointed when I first heard because I'd had ideas for the second half of the business English class, but I quickly realized how this new class, which I've taught before, could give me more time for other stuff outside the classroom. I hope I'm right.
I did quite well as far as food again this week--more rice dishes with hotdogs and Indian sauce from Trader Joe's, more samosas and Indian sweets that are not so sweet from Jackson Heights. I also had a Burger King, which I think is alright now and then. As far as sleep, I didn't do so well. I averaged less than 5 hours a night. It's really tough to jumped right into bed after getting home. I hope I'll do much better with the new schedule.
Next week, I want to incorporate more stretching and focus more on deep breathing.
Enjoy the weekend!
Blog #8

Comments
Post a Comment