1 brother coming up for 2-year-old Ella

Hanging out with uncle Joe in Central Park.
2 weeks ago, my sister, Kevin, Ella, and Mrs. Driscoll came into town for a visit. Ella, who is 2 years old, is about to have a baby brother in about a month and a half. It was nice to see them all and spend time with them, and it was fun to see Ella navigate the water feature at Heckscher Playground in Central Park then run around entertaining herself blowing bubbles and interacting with other kids.


Leginia, my sister, taught her how to sign, which really helped her express herself. She's signing less these days now that she's begun to talk, but I hope she keeps at it and develops the skill.


We walked to St. Patrick's Cathedral so they could attend mass. On Sunday, I met them at Jing Fong in Chinatown for some dim sum. Then I went back with them to their hotel to get their things before they headed back down to Maryland.




Shrimp dumpling and shrimp shumai.
Leginia and Ella take a break from running around.

Comments

Popular Posts