Back to the daily grind

Well, my holiday schedule has grounded to a halt, and I definitely felt it when the alarm went off this morning. It's alright. I'm ready to begin 2013 and have resolved to be completely present and do my best at each moment. I will tackle my to-do lists a bit at a time, not stress out too much, and find time to work out, watch movies, read and write. It's a lot with my full schedule, but I'm optimistic. We have to be.

I'm definitely thankful for the sweet time I had over the holidays starting with Thanksgiving, the time spent on the road, the time away, the time with the gf and the family, the times for movie watching and organizing and contemplating and planning and (don't forget) SLEEPING--all of them so nice and special and will help make the daily grind not just tolerable or a mere necessity, but positively challenging and indeed, exciting.

Here are some more images from my time away over the holidays.

Coffee with the gf at SpagnVola Chocolatier in Gaithersburg.

I had their new hot chocolate with ginger (on the left).

My niece and nephew playing horse & knight. 
Busy checking out the new toy.
My niece & nephews with my sister-
in-law. My sister is checking out the
surprise snow on Christmas Eve.


Comments

Popular Posts