 |
| Carnitas taco |
I'm slowly getting into this food truck craze that's been apparently spreading across the country. I see the long lines in front of some of them around lunchtime. The gourmet types, however, tend to be pricey, so I gravitate toward the newer ones that are not quite gourmet and therefore are a bit reasonable.
Patty's Taco is one of these. When I'm at Union Square, which these days is usually on Sundays after class when I stop by Whole Foods to drop off some recycling. I mozy on over to this food truck parked on the southwest section of the park right across from Staples. I usually go for their $3 tacos. I've tried their chorizo taco once, but I prefer the one with carnitas. Yum!
 |
| Patty's Taco is often parked on the southwest side of Union Square in Manhattan. |
Comments
Post a Comment