President Obama's Victory Speech 2012

I just saw this speech tonight. I had to go to bed early on Tuesday and was satisfied knowing that the President had been reelected. I was so inspired and moved after watching it that I shared it pretty much everywhere--on the small guide site's page on Facebook, on the small English blog, on my page on Twitter, and now here. I think everyone should watch it whether they voted for the President or not, whether they support the Democratic or Republican party, and whether they live in the U.S. or in another country. Saying that it's well-written is a huge understatement. Its message is clear and crisp; its delivery powerful and clearly made by a leader who is eager to make things happen despite the odds he'll have to face in Congress, as he reminds the whole nation to stay positive, to be hopeful, and to keep working to become the force that will bring about positive change.

This page from The New York Times also shows the speech along with the transcript.




Comments

Popular Posts